Saturday, July 30, 2011

I love Kate's style (part 4)

Arriving in L.A wearing a pleated lavender dress with skinny belt

This is in L.A.This was the only black tie event that the couple arrived at but it was worth it. She wears an Alexander McQueen dress with capped sleeves and matching belt and of course a silver handbag

This is when they went to the inner city arts a program to help disadvantage children learn about art. When they went there Kate was painting a picture  and William said "What the hell is that" right in front of the children and Kate bursted out laughing. She is wearing a crochet top with a Lina Dobby ivory pleated skirt

I have two words for you....TOO CUTE. I love it

Love the jacket and hat. Super stylish.

I know I will be able to show you more  of the duchess' outfits in the months to come so stay tuned and STAY STYLISH!!! Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment