Saturday, July 7, 2012

Florence Welch




A couple of years ago I was reading a magazine called Nylon ( one of the greatest magazines ever!) and I came across a girl called Florence she called herself Florence and the Machine so I just looked her up and bought her two albums. Her first albums is called Lungs ( pictured here) and I was amazed and captured by her voice and then once I started listening to these song I also fell in love her amazing lyrical ability, it really draws you out and shakes you up. The I can across her song called What The Water Gave Me, which by the way was the song they played at the new Chanel fashion show. I feel so deeply about this song because I love the water and anything sea related, when I listen to this song it's so dramatic but so beautiful. Since then I have found that all her songs a very well lyrically and musically made. I give this album a ten out of ten!! Florence I can't wait for more ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love Florence too, her songs make you dream yet they are powerful in a different kind of way at the same time ^^

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete