Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This Seasons Wish-List

Haa, I love the fall don't you, walking in the crunchy crisp leaves ( isn't that a cereal:/ ) the smell of maple sugar being tapped from trees, and most importantly the colors. This season's hot it colors are drumroll please.... Hunter Green and Burgundy. Hunter Green is a very, very dark green if you look at it from far away it almost looks black and I think most of you know what Burgundy looks like, if not, burgundy is a dark red almost like a really dark cherry color. Although I tend to choose orange and brown autumn after autumn I think I might widen out and go to the dark side for now but don't worry burnt orange and chocolate brown I will be back soon.


- Stay Stylish! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment